At PanelOpinion we focus on providing high quality data, which can be used for market research purposes. We use data from our panellists collectively and will not single out any individuals’ information. It is important to us that we respect the privacy and confidentiality of our panellists.
With over 10 years' of experience in online surveys our company and the parent company Made in Surveys applies the ICC/ESOMAR International Code on Market and Social Research, the ESOMAR Guideline for Online Research and the MRS code of conduct.
- PanelOpinion ensures all information provided by individual panellists will remain confidential and will oversee the protection of all information in your personal account, uniquely accessible using your login details.
- Respect of your personal data: any personal information you provide us will not be used, except for in statistics. PanelOpinion will never edit or share your personal information with any third parties, unless you give us consent to do so and we also maintain a promise to comply with The Data Protection Act 1998.
- You will have a right to access your personal data at all times in accordance with freedom of information laws. You also have the right to close your PanelOpinion account at anytime.
- PanelOpinion is committed to pay all members for their time spent completing our surveys. Registration is completely free and there are no hidden charges or financial commitments necessary on your part.
- You will regularly be invited to take part in surveys based on your personal profile, however it is up to you if you want to take part in a survey or not, participation is not mandatory. Some profile questionnaires are available to give us more information about you. This will enable us to learn more about you and provide you with the chance to take part in future surveys. Complete as many as you can, the more you complete the better your chances are of being selected for future surveys.
For more information on the protection of your personal data, please do not hesitate to read the legal notes or contact us if you have any queries.